Checking in. (I might talk about my lady bits, be warned)
Still waiting. One week to go before my ultrasound. I’m not sure how everything will work, but I have my regular OB appointment the same morning so I’m going to hope that I will know what my future holds. Will I be forced into having a medically necessary c-section? Or will I get to actually try for that natural childbirth that I wanted the second time around? I hate being in this holding pattern. I don’t want to do anything or make any plans and it is driving me insane. I know they were waiting to do this ultrasound as long as possible to give my placenta plenty of time to migrate away from my cervix but I’m getting really fucking impatient.
And I have hives. For the second time this pregnancy. I don’t know if I’m having a reaction to something or if it’s just stress-related but I’m getting sick of being itchy all over my entire body.
Now. Where are my ice cubes?