Chronicling the Suckitude
WARNING! WARNING! Whining Ahead!
It was one of those days.
- Physical Therapy: Both good and bad. Good because I actually felt a little bit better afterwards. Bad because I have no idea how we’re going to afford the copay every – or even every other – week. Bad because it turns out that fall I had when I was pregnant did more damage than we originally thought. Awe. Some. Good because I feel better (had to mention it again)
- Lorelei did not nap. Unless you count ten minutes in the car on the way home from my appointment. Yeah, no. Did I mention she woke up at six this morning? I didn’t? Well, she did.
- There was a water main break in our complex so the water was turned off for THREE HOURS. Holy hell, y’all. Because I really wanted to not be able to flush my toilets or wash my hands.
- In an attempt to escape the no water apartment, I went out for an iced coffee. Lorelei decided she wanted my cup. I didn’t let her have it. She had an epic meltdown complete with limp, boneless collapsing to the floor. And then she proceeded to scream for the entire drive home.
- I spilled tomato soup on my freshly cleaned kitchen counter.
- It looks like a tornado has touched down in the living room thanks to my little destructor and I have zero motivation to clean it up.
- Brian is at class and I wish he were home.
So. How was everyone else’s day? Tell me something good.