Nothing monumental is going on around here. I mean, not really. Lots of things are going on but they are little things:
- Yesterday I spent the entire day wearing two different colored flip-flops. How I manage to get two shoes out that were for two different feet and two different colors is a mystery. Let’s just say, dark closet plus holding a baby plus trying to drag things out with my toes does not equal a matching set of shoes.
- I got line jumped at Target. I don’t know how it works other places, but at this Target you form one long line in the Express lane and as a register is open they call the next person. Well, I guess my staring off and not at the cashiers meant that the two bitch teeny boppers behind me thought it was okay to just go around me. WHAT?!?! If I hadn’t been a) kind of out of it and b) helped by another cashier 10 seconds later, I might have threatened to cut a bitch.
- I fit in size 10 pants again! Drawback to that being that now I need to buy new pants because all the ones I own are hanging off my butt. Alas, it shall have to wait.
- I got Mockingjay today. Oh boy, I have to restrain myself from skipping ahead to the end. I’m just so damn impatient and I don’t get a lot of time to read so it might be DAYS before I find out how the series ends. WAH WAH WAH.
- My friend Rory was here yesterday. I had bison nachos (bison=yum, feeling after eating nachos=yuck). Lorelei apparently has entered the stage of being afraid of strangers and would not let me hand her off to Rory, hence the flip flop debacle. Eventually, she got over it but I kind of miss her being so trusting.