List of Awesome
1. Netflix for the Wii. I know I’m probably arriving late to this party, but is this not the best thing ever? I hate watching the instant play on my computer. The screen is too small and if I wanted to watch tiny versions of movies, I would watch them on the bedroom TV which is practically microscopic. Now, we might actually get our money’s worth out of Netflix.
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer And by that I actually mean “vintage” David Boreanaz. Since I can’t watch new episodes of “Bones,” I will happily makes this substitute and have inappropriate thoughts about him (usually involving licking of some kind *ahem*).
3. Drop Dead Diva Technically, this is just awesomely bad. Thank you Lifetime, you provide hours of mindless entertainment and it didn’t involve a young woman in peril or having a terminal disease.
4. Baseball Especially watching the Cards bitch slap the Mariners in interleague play. Not that it’s hard to beat up on the Mariners this season.
5. Sweet Tea Vodka Sometimes I must sound like an alcoholic, but I probably have one drink a week (if I wasn’t breastfeeding and didn’t have this annoying stomach thing, I’d probably have more). Anywho. Sweet tea is awesome. Sweet tea vodka is a gift from above.
How about everyone else? What’s rocking your world these days?