Things That Are Making Life Awesome Right Now:
1) The ERGObaby. Seriously. Why did I not know about this before? I cannot express how much better this has made life at home with the wee one. And especially now that I have lots of steps to climb to reach the apartment and a laundry room which is across the parking lot.
2) This dress from Target. Twenty dollars! I live in sleeveless jersey-like dresses during the summer. Unfortunately, the ones I currently own are not so good for the whole nursing thing. This is a perfect solution.
3) Rocking out to the Glee soundtrack in my car. I don’t watch the show. Not because I don’t like it, but because I forgot to DVR some episodes and I never caught up. But the soundtrack is awesome. I drove home this morning from Target with the windows down, singing along at the top of my lungs. So, if anyone saw a white girl rocking out to “Gold Digger” driving through Shrewsbury, that was me.
4) I found these at Target (can you tell I love Tar-jay?) for the baby’s room. So flippin’ cute!
5) I’m rereading The Hunger Games and Catching Fire in anticipation of the third book coming out this August. So addictive and wonderful.
And One Thing That Truly Sucks
Lorelei has started eating carrots. She likes them well enough, but they make her poop orange. Imagine how wonderful that is to deal with when you’re at the store. And she seems to be in the habit of once I take her dirty diaper off and get a clean one ready she pees everywhere. Second time in three days that she’s done that. Fortunately, her diaper cover didn’t get wet this time and I had an extra onesie (for like the first time in forever) but still. Ew.