Positive Thoughts for this Week
I think February hates me. For serious.
It seems like every year, around this time, I go through a really down period. Everything sucks. Even when good things are going on, it still feels like it sucks. So, once again, I bring you the good things that happened to Kirsten this week:
1. I bought a pink purse from Target. My weakness for accessories is well-known and although I shouldn’t have, I did. I actually saw it and told myself that if I still wanted it after I had finished my real shopping, I could get it. How can you say no to a pink purse? It screams, Spring is here! And when winter has sucked as much as mine, that is exactly what I needed.
2. Tahitian Twist from Benton Park Cafe. Three Olives Espresso Vodka in a blended vanilla latte. Party in my mouth!
3. I made chili. At six in the morning. Mostly because I couldn’t go back to sleep. But since I did it while the rest of the house was asleep, there were no interruptions and it had a good long time to sit and let all the flavors marry and become delicious. As we all know, reheated chili is the best kind.
4. I have decided to purge my closets. If anyone in the St Louis area (or hell, even if you aren’t, I can mail things) is interested in gently used clothes (medium, 10-12 and some large sizes), shoes (size 8 ) and bags let me know. You can have whatever you like before I take them to either the thrift store – if they aren’t douche canoes like they usually are and actually take my clothes – or Goodwill.
5. Finally finished The Help.
Okay. That’s all for now. Back to work on my Slytherin scarf for husband